Common Admission Test (CAT) Online Form 2019
About Common Admission Test (CAT)
Indian Institute Of Management (IIM) is one of the most precious organizations in India. Common Admission Test (CAT) opens Application to the CAT Forms. Candidates who want to apply can apply through our website to CAT program. Candidates can get full information about it – like important dates, eligibility details, age limit and other below
CAT 2018 will be conducted for admission to various Post Graduation Management programs in IIMs and various other Indian universities and colleges. Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Lucknow will conduct Common Admission Test on 24 November 2019 in two sessions. CAT is a Post Graduate Admission test and the CAT application will begin from 7 August 2019. IIMs offer various Post Graduate Management Program namely, PGDM, PGP, PGP-FABM, PGPEM, PGPPM, EPGPM, PGPSM and PGP-ABM which are Equivalent to MBA.CAT 2018 will be a Computer Based Test. The scores obtained by the students in CAT will be calculated and accepted by the top-ranking management institutes including the IIMs.“The Common Admission Test (CAT) is a computer based test held in India. The test scores a candidate on the bases of Quantitative Ability (QA), Verbal Ability (VA) and Reading Comprehension (RC), Data Interpretation (DI) and Logical Reasoning (LR). The Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs) started this exam and use the test for selecting students for their business administration programs. The test is conducted every year by one of the IIMs based on a policy of rotation.”
Important Dates for Common Admission Test (CAT) Application Form 2019
- CAT Online Registration Begin – 07 August 2019
- CAT Online Registration Ends – 18 September 2019
- CAT Admit Card – 23 October to 24 November 2019
- CAT 2018 Exam Date – 24 November 2019
- CAT 2018 Result – January 2nd week 2020 (Tentative).
Age Limit for Common Admission Test (CAT) Application Form 2019
Application Fees for Common Admission Test (CAT) Application Form 2019
- General / OBC – Rs.1900/-. SC / ST / PH Candidates Rs.950/-
- Mode of Payment- Pay the Examination Fee Through E Challan or Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Mode.
Application form & Admit Card for Common Admission Test (CAT) Application Form 2019
CAT 2018 Registration Process can only be made Online by the candidates who fulfill the above-given eligibility criteria. CAT Registration Process has begun from 7 August 2019. The candidates must read the CAT Information Brochure carefully before filling up the Online Registration Form.
CAT 2019 Registration Form & Process
- Registration: The candidates must visit the official website of CAT that is iimcat.ac.in, or follow the given link to apply for CAT 2018. The candidates need to Register themselves by providing their Username and Password.
- Basic Details: The candidates must provide their basic qualification and academic qualification in the Online Registration Form.
- Payment of Registration Fees: The candidates must make the payment of Registration Fee through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
- Exam Centre: The candidates must select the exam center of their choice in the Registration which is given at this page. The candidates can select any four Exam center and request for change for exam center will not be entertained.
- Preview: The candidates must carefully enter all the important details in the Registration form and check it before the final submission.
It is to be noted that no further changes can be made in the CAT Registration Form after the last date.